7. The SmartCat Ultimate Litter Box is as functional as it is stylish, and it's a litter box that both you and your kitty will love. Your cat will love the roomy comfort and the easy access entry. It's made of durable plastic that's easy to clean, and you'll love the way its unusual design cuts down on litter tracking.
8. The Bolt Laser toy - This automated laser toy is really a blast. It will really keep your cat entertained, even when you don't have time to play along. Just set the timer and BOLT will run an automated 15-minute laser chase program. Cats just love to chase things, and BOLT is the ultimate chase toy. It's a great way to keep your cat active, happy and fit.
9. Music My Pet CD - The Music My Pet CD is made by the same people who brought you Disney's Baby Einstein. This beautiful music was designed to help pets relax (but pet owners love it, too). The classical music tracks on this CD were created using only those sounds and instruments that have been proven to be soothing to pets.
10. The FURminator - is simply the best deshedding comb we've ever seen. This tool really works. It can reduce shedding by as much as 90%. In fact, we did a survey of vet techs and this was their favorite cat-grooming product. It is amazing to see the amount of hair this tool can remove from a pet!
11. Laxtone - Another great way to reduce hairballs is to give your cat Laxatone, a safe and gentle hairball treatment that tastes great. Laxatone has been recommended by veterinarians for more than 25 years because it helps cats safely pass clumps of swallowed hair through their digestive system.
12. Cat Trees - Bored cats have more behavioral problems. To be happy, cats need to climb, scratch, perch, nap, hide and play - and they can do all that and more with these amazing cat trees from Cat Life. There are 4 different sizes, all beautifully crafted and easy to assemble. They can really add a lot of fun and interest to your indoor cat's life.
13. Thermo-Kitty Sill - This warm and comfy window bed will really enrich your cat's environment. Cats seek out warm spots, and there's no better spot for a nice warm bed than in front of a window with a view to the outside world. This heated window bed features a removable heater and washable faux lambskin cover. It easily attaches to any window in your home, and the bed section is easily removable, so you can use it on any flat surface.
14. Tiger Dreamz Trundle Bed - This luxuriously soft faux fur bed is the perfect way to pamper your cat. The Tiger Dreamz 3-in-1 Trundle Bed has a convertible design that you can use in 3 different ways: as a flat mat or blanket, as a cup-shaped bed, or as a comfy "tunnel" shaped sleeping bag. This bed feels as luxurous as real fur, but it's machine washable.