PetPlace.com Tips on Bird Toxins - Page 1

My Pet: FREE Tools to Care for Your Pet and Connect with Others


Over 10,000 Vet Approved Articles Search All Articles

Tips on Bird Toxins

By: PetPlace Veterinarians

Read By: Pet Lovers
Email To A Friend Print
Birds have very sensitive respiratory tracts and should not be housed in a kitchen. Food that is burnt in a non-stick coated pan can create fumes that are harmful or even fatal. Fumes from self-cleaning ovens can also result in severe illness.

In addition to fumes, at least one type of food, the avocado, should never be given to bird. It can have devastating results.

For more information on bird toxicity, see Household Items that Can Make Your Bird Sick.


Comment & Share
Email To A Friend Print

Dog Photos Enjoy hundreds of beautiful dog photos Let's Be Friends Follow Us On Facebook Follow Us On twitter

Close

Email to a Friend

Article to eMail
Tips on Bird Toxins




Thanks!
Close
My Pet
Coming Soon

Tools to Care for Your Pet and
Connect with Others!

Be the First to Know.
Notify Me