PetPlace.com My cat licked some chocolate – will he be okay? - Page 1

My Pet: FREE Tools to Care for Your Pet and Connect with Others


Over 10,000 Vet Approved Articles Search All Articles

My cat licked some chocolate – will he be okay?

By: Dr. Jon Rappaport

Read By: Pet Lovers
Email To A Friend Print


Our question this week was:

Dr. Jon - My cat licked some chocolate off of a snickers bar – that was part of Halloween candy that we were going to give out. I know chocolate is toxic to dogs but I wasn't sure about cats. Will he be okay?

Lena Z.


Answer

Hi – thanks for your email. You wrote that your cat licked some chocolate and wonder if he will be okay. Yes, he should be fine. An article that might be helpful to you is Is chocolate bad for cats?

Best of luck!

Dr. Jon



To read most recent questions Click here!

Click here to see the full list of Ask Dr. Jon Questions and Answers!




Comment & Share
Email To A Friend Print

Cat Photos Enjoy hundreds of beautiful cat photos Let's Be Friends Follow Us On Facebook Follow Us On twitter

Close

Email to a Friend

Article to eMail
My cat licked some chocolate – will he be okay?




Thanks!
Close
My Pet
Coming Soon

Tools to Care for Your Pet and
Connect with Others!

Be the First to Know.
Notify Me