Are you thinking about getting a new cat? If so, there are several things you should consider when getting a cat from a shelter including:
1. Are you ready for a cat?
2. Do you have enough money for a cat?
3. When not to get a cat...
4. What kind of cat should you get?
5. What age cat is best for you?
6. Where do you get your cat?
7. Is adoption right for you?
8. What's in an adoption contract?
9. How do I plan to include the cat in my home?
10. What do I need before taking my new cat home?
If these topics look interesting to you, sign up for our free e-Course with Dr. Jon. He will give you some great tips to make your adoption successful. To sign up, GO TO