Taking your cat to the vet? To get the most out of your visit...be prepared and ask questions.
The answers you get and advice you receive will help you to provide the best possible care for your kitty. Here are a few questions to consider:
1. How much does he weigh? And is he too fat or too thin?
2. What should he be eating?
3. Was his physical examination normal?
4. Is he getting the vaccines he needs?
5. Does he need heartworm prevention?
6. Should he have any "routine testing"?
7. How do you handle emergencies?
8. How about microchips? .
For more tips on getting the most out of your vet visit, please read Questions You Should Ask Your Cat's Vet