PetPlace.com Ethanol Toxicity Tip - Page 1

My Pet: FREE Tools to Care for Your Pet and Connect with Others


Over 10,000 Vet Approved Articles Search All Articles

Ethanol Toxicity Tip

By: PetPlace Veterinarians

Read By: Pet Lovers
Email To A Friend Print
Ethanol is a major component of alcoholic beverages and is also included in fermented products including bread dough. Signs of toxicity such as staggering, drooling, vomiting and lethargy occur when an excessive amount is ingested. In extreme cases, ethanol toxicity can result in death. Treatment is usually successful and most pets fully recover. Due to the potential toxicity and associated illness, ethanol ingestion is not recommended in pets but, it if occurs, prompt veterinary care is encouraged.

For more information, please read the article Ethanol Toxicity.

Comment & Share
Email To A Friend Print

Dog Photos Enjoy hundreds of beautiful dog photos Let's Be Friends Follow Us On Facebook Follow Us On twitter

Close

Email to a Friend

Article to eMail
Ethanol Toxicity Tip




Thanks!
Close
My Pet
Coming Soon

Tools to Care for Your Pet and
Connect with Others!

Be the First to Know.
Notify Me