Dog gifts! And More dog gifts! Are you looking for a special gift for the dog lover in your life? Here are some suggestions! 1. The Dog Ate it! Cooking for Yourself and Your Four-Legged Friends
, by Linda West Eckhardt and Barbara Bradley with Judy Kern. This is a very cute book written for petcrazy people that may feel a little guilty feeding pet scraps of "people food"? For those that consider their dog a "little person"? Then THE DOG ATE IT: Cooking for Yourself and Your Four-Legged Friends (Gotham Books; $15.00) is the perfect book for you or for your pet loving friend. Like traditional cookbooks, it features a variety of categories, including hor d'oeurves, salads, main courses, breakfast entrees, treats, and desserts. Traditional cookbooks, however, have never included such delights as Chow Bella Burgers, Teriyappi Stir-Fry, and Growly Good Granola. 2. Dogs' Letters to Santa
– this book is adorable and memorable collection of cute letters to Santa written from the Dogs perspective. The book helps us remember the dogs priorities – primarily food and love! (Carroll & Graf, $12.95). Written by Bill Adler and illustrations buy David Cole Wheeler. 3. My Smart Puppy
- Fun, Effective, and Easy Puppy
Training by Brian Kilcommons and Sarah Wilson. This is a great book for the new dog owner in your life. It is a great book for someone who is getting or has recently gotten a puppy. It provides some common sense approach to training your puppy and creating a gentle well-behaved dog. (Warner Books, $25.99 which also comes with a DVD that demonstrates the author's techniques.)4. Haute Dog
- Canine Couture with photography by Karen Ngo. This is a very cute little book with great photographs of little dogs stressed in chic, trendy and cool attire fit for...well a person! A very cute little coffee table book destined to make you smile. (Willow Creek Press, $15.95). 5. Marley & Me Illustrated Edition
- Life and Love with the World's Worst Dog by John Grogan. This is a very cute story about a dog that just doesn't fit the mold. Marley is lovable, affectionate and frustrating. A very cute book. Amazon rates it 4 ½ stars out of five! ($29.95)6. Why Do Dogs Drink Out of the Toilet?
- 101 of the Most Perplexing Questions Answered About Canine Conundrums, Medical Mysteries and Befuddling Behaviors by Marty Becker and Gina Spadafori. This books answers common questions such as Can Dogs Get Sunburned or... How do seeing-eye dogs know when a red light changes to green? And.... Can you trust someone your dog doesn't like? Most of the information is solid good quality information and other information is a bit exaggerated but cute. Amazon gives it a 5 out of 5 stars. A very cute gift for the dog lover in your life and is bound to be a conversation piece. ($12.95)7. How to Speak Dog
- Mastering the Art of Dog-Human Communication by Stanley Coren. This is a book that unlocks the mystery of the hidden dog language. This book gives you information on how to better understand "Doggish" and ways to better communicate with your dog. A great gift for the dog crazy person in your life. ($14.00).