How to Report a Pet Food Complaint to the FDA - Page 1

My Pet: FREE Tools to Care for Your Pet and Connect with Others

Over 10,000 Vet Approved Articles Search All Articles

How to Report a Pet Food Complaint to the FDA

By: Courtesy of the FDA

Read By: Pet Lovers
Email To A Friend Print
Below is a list of the FDA's Consumer Complaint Coordinators. To report adverse reactions or other problems with FDA-regulated products, contact the FDA district office consumer complaint coordinator for your geographic area.

If you require the use of a Relay Service, please call the Federal Relay Services (1-800-877-8339). This is a toll free relay service to call Federal agencies from TTY devices.

FDA Complaint Coordinators by State

Alaska--(425) 483-4949
Arizona--(949) 608-3530
Arkansas--(214) 253-5200, ext. 5233
California (Northern)--(510) 337-6741
California (Southern)--(949) 608-3530
Colorado--(303) 236-3044
Connecticut--(781) 596-7700
Delaware--(215) 597-9064
District of Columbia--(410) 779-5713
Florida -- (866) 337-6272
Georgia--(404) 253-1161
Hawaii--(510) 337-6741
Idaho--(425) 483-4949
Illinois--(312) 353-7840
Indiana--(313) 393-8100
Iowa--(913) 752-2440
Kansas--(913) 752-2440
Kentucky--(513) 679-2700, ext. 124
Maine--(781) 596-7700
Maryland--(410) 779-5713
Massachusetts--(781) 596-7700
Michigan--(313) 393-8100
Minnesota--(612) 758-7221
Missouri--(913) 752-2440
Montana--(425) 483-4949
Nebraska--(913) 752-2440
Nevada--(510) 337-6741
New Hampshire--(781) 596-7700
New Jersey-- (973) 331-4917
New Mexico--(303) 236-3044
New York -- (718) 340-7000 ext 5588
North Carolina--(404) 253-1161
North Dakota--(612) 758-7221
Ohio--(513) 679-2700, ext. 124
Oklahoma--(214) 253-5200, ext. 5233
Oregon--(425) 483-4949
Pennsylvania--(215) 597-9064
Rhode Island--(781) 596-7700
South Carolina--(404) 253-1161
South Dakota--(612) 758-7221
Tennessee-- 866-289-3399
Texas--(214) 253-5200 ext. 5233
Utah--(303) 236-3044
Vermont--(781) 596-7700
Virginia--(410) 779-5713
Washington--(425) 483-4949
West Virginia--(410) 779-5713
Wisconsin--(612) 758-7221
Wyoming--(303) 236-3044
Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands--800-332-0127

Comment & Share
Email To A Friend Print

Dog Photos Enjoy hundreds of beautiful dog photos Let's Be Friends Follow Us On Facebook Follow Us On twitter


Email to a Friend

Article to eMail
How to Report a Pet Food Complaint to the FDA

My Pet
Coming Soon

Tools to Care for Your Pet and
Connect with Others!

Be the First to Know.
Notify Me