Are you thinking about getting a new dog? There are several factors to consider before you bring a dog into your home. If so, there are several things you should consider when getting a dog including:
1. Are you ready for a dog?
2. Do you have enough money for a dog?
3. When is the wrong time to get a dog?
4. What kind of dog should you get?
5. What age is best for you?
6. Where do you get your dog?
7. Is adoption right for you?
8. What's in an adoption contract?
9. How do I choose between dogs?
10. How do I plan to include the dog in my home?
11. What do I need before taking my new dog home?
If these topics look interesting to you, sign up for our free e-Course with Dr. Jon. He will give you some great tips to make adopting a dog successful. To sign up, GO TO