PetPlace.com Tips on Bee Stings - Page 1

My Pet: FREE Tools to Care for Your Pet and Connect with Others


Over 10,000 Vet Approved Articles Search All Articles

Tips on Bee Stings

By: PetPlace Staff

Read By: Pet Lovers
Email To A Friend Print
Some dogs are allergic to bee stings. Allergic reactions can vary from mild to severe. Dogs most commonly develop swollen faces and hives. If your dog is known to be allergic to stinging insects, your veterinarian may recommend administering diphenhydramine in the early stages of the allergic reaction. Unfortunately, sometimes the oral diphenhydramine is not sufficient and examination and treatment by a veterinarian may be required.

For more information, please read the article Allergic Reaction - Insect.

Comment & Share
Email To A Friend Print

Dog Photos Enjoy hundreds of beautiful dog photos Let's Be Friends Follow Us On Facebook Follow Us On twitter

Close

Email to a Friend

Article to eMail
Tips on Bee Stings




Thanks!
Close
My Pet
Coming Soon

Tools to Care for Your Pet and
Connect with Others!

Be the First to Know.
Notify Me