PetPlace.com Toxic Toad Tip - Page 1

My Pet: FREE Tools to Care for Your Pet and Connect with Others


Over 10,000 Vet Approved Articles Search All Articles

Toxic Toad Tip

By: Dr. Patricia Khuly

Read By: Pet Lovers
Email To A Friend Print
Licking, biting or otherwise ingesting Bufus marinus toads, located primarily in the southeastern United States, can result in nervous system toxicity as well as damage to the heart. Rinsing a dog's mouth out immediately and seeking emergency veterinary care are essential to successful treatment.

For more information, please read the story Poisonous Toads and Your Pet.

Comment & Share
Email To A Friend Print

Dog Photos Enjoy hundreds of beautiful dog photos Let's Be Friends Follow Us On Facebook Follow Us On twitter

Close

Email to a Friend

Article to eMail
Toxic Toad Tip




Thanks!
Close
My Pet
Coming Soon

Tools to Care for Your Pet and
Connect with Others!

Be the First to Know.
Notify Me