Below are some quotes about animals that we would like to share with you. These are some of our favorites. Do you have a favorite? Email us and we'd love to add it to our article. "Animals are such agreeable friends – they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms."
-George Eliot"The best thing about animals is that don't talk much."
– Thornton Wilder "All the really good ideas I ever had came to me while I was milking a cow".
– Grant Wood "And got made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and everything that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good."
– Genesis 1:25 "When you're young and you fall off a horse, you may break something. When you're my age, you splatter."
– Roy Rogers "A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel."
– Proverbs 12:10 "I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."
– Winston Churchill "When a cough laughs – does milk come out her nose?"
– Unknown "When a man's best friend is his dog...that dog has a problem."
- Edward Abbey from the movie - the Dog Problem
Do you have a favorite animal quote? Email us