PetPartners, Inc. is an indirect corporate affiliate of PetPlace.com. PetPlace may be compensated when you click on or make a purchase using the links in this article.
Are you looking for that perfect cat name that just fits your kitty? Naming a cat can be difficult. One way many pet owners do it is to look for a name that goes with your cat’s personality or physical characteristic? For example, is your cat loving?
Here are some names ideas for cats that are known to be “Loving”. I hope this helps you find the perfect name for your cat!
Do you have any suggestions for additional traits or cat names? Email us your cat name ideas and we will try to add them to our cat name list!
Cat names for “loving cats”
- Aika – Japanese for “little love”
- Angel face baby boy
- Aphrodite – for the Goddess of Love and Beauty
- Bill (Bill Clinton)
- Caleb – Hebrewfir faithful or loyal affection
- Cujo (just for fun!)
- Lover Boy
- “Mama’s teddy bear”
- Miss Kyipo- pronounced KEY POE, it is Tibetan and means “Peace and Happiness”
- Shiloh after the Neil Diamond song with the words “when no one else would come, Shiloh you always came”
- Shotzey – German for Loved one
- Shy- for a kitten that was seriously shy but sweet
- Theophilis – after the god of love, because when you pet him, he melts in your hands and loves on you…
- Valentino after Rudolf Valentino
Do you have a name suggestion? Email Us!