Are you looking for that perfect cat name that just fits your kitty? Naming a cat can be difficult. One way many pet owners do it is to look for a name that goes with your cat’s personality or physical characteristic? For example, is your cat loving?
Here are some names ideas for cats that are known to be “Loving”. I hope this helps you find the perfect name for your cat!
Do you have any suggestions for additional traits or cat names? Email us your cat name ideas and we will try to add them to our cat name list!
Cat names for “loving cats”
- Aika – Japanese for “little love”
- Angel face baby boy
- Aphrodite – for the Goddess of Love and Beauty
- Bill (Bill Clinton)
- Caleb – Hebrewfir faithful or loyal affection
- Cujo (just for fun!)
- Lover Boy
- “Mama’s teddy bear”
- Miss Kyipo- pronounced KEY POE, it is Tibetan and means “Peace and Happiness”
- Shiloh after the Neil Diamond song with the words “when no one else would come, Shiloh you always came”
- Shotzey – German for Loved one
- Shy- for a kitten that was seriously shy but sweet
- Theophilis – after the god of love, because when you pet him, he melts in your hands and loves on you…
- Valentino after Rudolf Valentino
Doesn’t matter how or what you would like to name your cat, we have the perfect name for you. Are you looking for a cat name to go with personality traits such as independent cats, playful cats, funny cats, cute or beautiful cats, sweet cats, big cats or cats with big personalities, small cats, smart cats, not so smart cats, ornery cats, or talkative cats? Or how about a stray or rescued cat?
Or are you looking for a name your cat based on his hair coat color or type such as he is white, brown, orange or red, grey, black, black and white, tabby, calico or a fluffy cat? Check out the links associated with any of those words and your get our list! We have the perfect name for your cat!
Do you have a name suggestion? Email Us!