PetPartners, Inc. is an indirect corporate affiliate of PetPlace.com. PetPlace may be compensated when you click on or make a purchase using the links in this article.
Are you looking for that perfect cat name that just fits your kitty? Naming a cat can be difficult. One way many pet owners do it is to look for a name that goes with your cat’s personality or physical characteristic? For example, is your cat ornery?
Here are some names ideas for cats that are known to be “ornery”. I hope this helps you find the perfect name for your cat!
Do you have any suggestions for additional traits or cat names? Email us your cat name ideas and we will try to add them to our cat name list!
Cat names for “Ornery Cats”
- B.B. – which stands for Bad Boy
- Dickens (great for mischievous such a lil’ dickens
- Hellmonkey – (“my cat is always getting into everything and stays in trouble)
- Lucy (short for Lucifer because she is always getting intosome kind of trouble)
- Max (short for Maxwell coffee – he is up early and into everything)
- Mushkadeana–which means little devil in Italian since she is very adventurous and experimental
- Patsy… pat for the pathches on her face and body and the sy added for a more feminine name.. she is a queen.. for sure
- Sneaky Pete
- Tastrophe (Tass for short). I figured the “cat” part of tastroph
- Tazzy….short for Tazmanian Devil
Do you have a name suggestion? Email Us!