How well do you know television and movie celebrity animals? Check your IQ with the following questions. To check your answers, click on Answers to Celebrity Animals Quiz!
1. In Peter Pan, the Darling family has a sheepdog. What is his name?
2. The name of Audrey Hepburn's cat in Breakfast at Tiffany's was
3. General Sterling Price belonged to Rooster Cogburn in
(A) Twelve O'Clock High
(B) High Noon
(C) Shootout at the OK Corral
(D) True Grit
4. Along with Sigourney Weaver, an orange cat was the only survivor in the movie The Alien. What was the cat's name?
5. ______ is Garfield's girlfriend.
(B) Mary Jo
6. On Friends, Phoebe Buffay's mother is reincarnated as
(A) A parrot
(B) A racehorse
(C) A cat
(D) A snake
7. Which one is not one of the three legendary dogs of Pokemon?
8. Orion had the ________ around his neck in Men in Black.
(A) Hope Diamond
9. Which Brussels griffon co-starred with Jack Nicholson in the movie As Good as it Gets?
10. Who is Lassie's best friend?
11. Which animal was Juan's pet on Fawlty Towers.
(A) the Siberian hamster
(B) the singing parakeet
(C) the snarling Rottweiler
(D) the white rabbit
12. Which of Radar's pets won a race on M*A*S*H?
(A) Pokey, his pet rabbit
(B) Daisy, his pet mouse
(C) Scratchy, his pet flea
(D) Sniffy, his pet gerbil
13. Who washed the dishes on the Beverly Hillbillies?
(A) Rusty, the swimming cat
(B) Fifi, the French poodle
(C) Duke, Jed's faithful gun dog
(D) Clyde the Raccoon
14. What was the name of Norton's dog on The Honeymooners?
15. Who was the herding dog on Pee Wee's Playhouse?
16. The Brady boys' dog was named ___________.
17. Fred was the name of _____________'s pet in I Love Lucy.
18. Name the animal who was rescued from a shelter 20 minutes before being euthanized and went on to become a star.
(B) Rin Tin Tin
(C) Morris the cat
19. Before he became a star, Rin Tin Tin had a distinguished career. What was he?
(A) A hero police dog
(B) A German army dog during WWI
(C) A seeing-eye dog
(D) A rescue dog in the Swiss Alps
20. Lassie had an embarrassing secret. What was it?
(A) Although she played a heroine, she was actually a very cowardly dog.
(B) She was really a he.
(C) Before she hit the big-time in movies she served as a look-out at Al Capone's Chicago headquarters.
(D) Although her movie roles portrayed her as a wonder dog, she started in Vaudeville as part of a juggling act; she was so bad her agent sold her contract to the movies.
How well did you do? You can check the answers by clicking here.