Fall Fashions 2001
Everyone loves a new wardrobe, and this fall there are plenty of opportunities to shop for a new "look." Whether the new duds function to keep the cold or snow out, to protect the paws from ice and rock salt or just to be way cool, nothing is better than a new wardrobe.
We searched the web to come up with a fall/winter buying guide to 2001 fashion. Although most are for dogs, we've included some fall fashions for birds and cats. Try on these ideas:
- Golf Suit. A golf suit is always fitting for the fall. Whether running across the greens or walking down the street, this tribute to golf comes in a Burberry plaid pattern, $19.99 from www.maddogdesigns.com.
- Faux Leopard Print Set. A faux leopard print scarf and hat is most fitting for that stylish canine look for fall that should last through winter. Great for a holiday party or just a romp around the block. This tribute to Hollywood is called the Garbo, $69.99, from www.maddogdesigns.com.
- Polar T-Neck. For the more practical pet who wants to keep warm while on a walk or on the slopes, this polar fleece is bound to keep in the heat, $ 30.00 to $38.00 depending on size, from www.ragdog.com.
- Denim Jacket. Way too cool in this denim jacket and hat. Casual, relaxed and never out of style for those cool fall walks. A must for the cool dog in your life, $21.99. For an additional $5.00, you can have the jacket personalized (monogrammed), from www.DrsFosterSmith.com.
- Safety Bandana. Safety and fashion are combined in colorful bandanas. These are great for the unpretentious pet that prefers to be safe and comfortable. Cheery colors by day and bright reflective colors by night keep your pet safe for $6.95 to $9.25, available from www.glowdog.com.
- Feather Wear. What about the bird in your life? You can dress him up in a feathersweater or fleece suit as the cold weather approaches. Costumes are sized to fit both smaller and larger birds and range in price from $25.00 to $26.00, from www.featherwear.com.
- Tux. For the elegant dog with classic good taste, consider the black-tie and white-cuff combo for under $20, from www.ursulascostumes.com.
- Classic Fleece. And for the outdoorsdog in your life – dress your favorite pooch in an easy care fleece jacket attached with hood, available from www.grobiz.com.