How to Take a Puppy Photo
This is a cute story that I've seen floating around the internet. The author is unknown. A puppy owner recently sent it to use and asked us to share it with you. We hope you enjoy it.
How to Take a Puppy Photo!
Photographing a new puppy with a conventional camera (remember those?) isn't quite as simple as it may seem. Here are the instructions:
1. Remove film from box and load camera.
2. Remove film box from puppy's mouth and throw in trash.
3. Remove puppy from trash and brush coffee grounds from fur.
4. Choose a suitable background for photo.
5. Mount camera on tripod and focus.
6. Find puppy and yank dirty sock from mouth.
7. Place puppy in previous spot and return to camera.
8. Forget about selected spot and crawl after puppy on knees.
9. Focus with one hand and fend off puppy with other hand.
10. Get tissue and clean puppy-nose-print from lens.
11. Take flash bulb from puppy's mouth and throw in trash.
12. Put cat outside and put peroxide on the scratch on puppy's nose.
13. Place magazines back on coffee table.
14. Try to get puppy's attention by squeaking toy over your head.
15. Replace your eyeglasses and check camera for damage.
16. Jump up in time to grab puppy by scruff of neck and say, "No, outside! No, outside!"
17. Call spouse (or "significant other") to clean up mess.
18. Fix a drink. A strong one.