PetPartners, Inc. is an indirect corporate affiliate of PetPlace.com. PetPlace may be compensated when you click on or make a purchase using the links in this article.
Read what our users are saying when we asked “What did you like about the course and how can we improve it”?
Here are just a few of the comments…..
- Good interactives, informative and not too time consuming to complete.
- I actually learned a few things and have had my dog for 1 1/2yr.
- I have a puppy and it worked!
- Very informative and user-friendly.
- I just really got a lot of Information from this course and think you do a great job here so Thank you very much. Sincerely, Susan W.
- I liked the excellent presentation and the fun yet in formative presentation.
- I’m a dog trainer who does a lot of puppy work. This was beautifully designed.
- It covered most everything that a person needs to know, especially if a first time dog owner, you have given them lots of help on how to go about doing things the right way.
- The questions and information is relevant and the feed back is immediate. I especially liked the animated puppy barking to the responses to the questions.
- There were many things I didn’t know. Like brushing the teeth everyday. The course was great. I am going to share your web site with my son and his girlfriend. Thank You.
- This is a very well organized, informative tutorial. It is concise, easy to read and very comprehensive.
- This is absolutely educational. For every puppy I have ever had this method has been exceptional. Thank you for making me feel wise.
- This was simple to understand -no complicated “technical” terminology. Explanations after questions were a plus.
- I liked that it was a quiz, it kept me interested and wanting to continue.
- I never knew how long a pup can hold his urine. I found this course very helpful in many ways.
- Very educational for new pet owners. Also liked the vet tips.
- The information was consistent with information I have read in books. Straight forward and helpful.
- This is a great course to refresh an owners memory and to help them with tips and information they didn’t know.
- I liked the helpful and useful information that will make it easy for me to know what and how much to feed my dog.
- Loaded with information. Loved the veterinarian tips!
- Concise, and to the point…very good and easy to understand.