September is pet insurance month. It is a great time for dog owners to learn about the benefits of pet insurance.
Pet insurance provides coverage for illness, emergency conditions, accidents, and wellness depending on your choice of coverage.
Many pet parents don’t even know pet insurance exists and the ones that do may have lots of questions.
As a veterinarian – I get a lot of questions about pet insurance. We will give you the most common questions and answers:
- Do you need pet insurance? Here is an article to tell you just that. Is Pet insurance Right for You?
- How Does Pet Insurance Work?
- Are Preexisting Conditions Covered Under Pet Insurance?
- 6 Things You Should Know When Buying Pet Insurance
- Can I See a Specialist if I Have Pet Insurance?
- Do Most Vets Recommend Pet Insurance?
- Is My Breed Covered By Pet Insurance?
- Is there a Network Of Veterinarians for Pet Insurance Companies?
- When is the Best Time to Get Pet Insurance for Your Dog?
We hope these answers will help you decide if pet insurance is right for you and your dog. I believe pet insurance is right for anyone that wants the best for their pet and may not be able to afford an unexpected large medical expense.
Economic euthanasia is an unfortunate consequence of expensive medical conditions and no ability to pay.
Ready to find out if pet insurance is right for you and your dog? Visit MyPetInsurance and get a quote today to see if pet insurance is right for you.
Is Pet Insurance Right for you?
The best pet insurance offers coverage that’s broad enough for whatever care your pet needs and with enough options to get the perfect coverage for you and your
Are you pet crazy? Sign up for our email newsletter and get the latest health and wellness info, useful tips, product recalls, fun stuff, and so much more!