PetPartners, Inc. is an indirect corporate affiliate of PetPlace.com. PetPlace may be compensated when you click on or make a purchase using the links in this article.
Have you ever thought about how dogs think? This is a fun article of things we believe may “haunt” dogs.
Questions that Haunt Dogs…..
- Where do those treats come from?
- Why isn’t my food bowl always full?
- Why do people leave all day?
- Why don’t people greet me with a sniff like I do them?
- How do you effectively scratch that place just in front of your tail?
- Why can’t I walk myself?
- Why do they give me a squeaky toy and then take it away?
- Why do they vacuum – I’ll just get more hair on stuff!
- Which one is the damn pink toy? I don’t see color that well…
- Why can I go in my bed but not on “the” bed?
- Where do those people that come to the door come from?
- How do they get that squeeker in my toy?
- Why do they let the cat jump on things that I can’t?
- Why does my mama and papa kiss me and not lick me?
- Why can’t I eat from the table?
- Why do some people feed me from the table then scold me for begging?
- Why can’t I eat the squeaker in my toy?
- Where do stars come from?
- Why don’t I have my own refrigerator to get what I want to eat?
- Why do I get left-overs rather the main course?
- Why do you get mad when I pee-pee in the bathroom? You Do!
- What is the difference between a muddy paw and a clean paw?
- Why do they give me a bath just when I think I smell good?
- Why don’t they let me lick my bum? It’s not like they wipe it for me!
- Why don’t people sniff each other’s butts?
- Why do people voluntarily bathe and wash their hair so frequently?
- Why do I wear a big collar and my mommy and daddy don’t?
- Why do people wear all those rings and jewelry?
- Why does my tail wag side to side rather than up and down?
- Why is it that you won’t let me sleep on your pillow?
- Why don’t I get to eat that steak on the grill?
- Why does the cat get to go wherever it wants and I have to stay home?
Send us your suggestions that maybe we can add to our list! Email Us! Or share your comment below!