What Can You Learn from a Dog?
Dogs are interesting creatures – the love and companionship that they show us never ceases to amaze me. And if you want and consider your dog carefully – there are many things they can teach you.
What Dogs Can Teach You
1. Be direct with people– if you are happy – let it show
2. Always leave room in your schedule for a nap
3. Always give people a friendly greeting
4. Don’t ever leave home without your ID
5. A real kiss is always sloppy and wet
6. Always take time to smell the roses (and trees, rocks, grass, fire hydrants, plants….)
7. If you stare at someone long enough – you’ll get some sort of attention
8. Be careful where you put your tongue
9. Sleep in any position you find comfortable (gosh – dogs really do that don’t they?)
10.Scratch where it itches (we have to be so polite – but dogs never care!)
11. Play every chance you get (now THERE’S some good advice!)
For more heartwarming thought – go to Things You Can Learn From a Dog or If Your Dog Were a Teacher – Things You Would Learn.