Holiday Gift Guide for the Dog Lover on Your List
It’s a display of excitement that’s rarely surpassed.
Like a child on Christmas morning, a dog delights in receiving most any gift. At the offering of a simple treat, his eyes widen with anticipation and his tail wags fervently with eagerness.
The genuineness of a dog’s emotions can bring a smile to even a Scrooge’s face, and it becomes a test of discipline not to award your dog more treats in order to witness his satisfying reaction again. If only eliciting happiness were always this easy.
While it may take more thought and effort, a similar outpouring of gift gratitude can be achieved with a dog owner as with a canine, himself. Here’s our holiday gift guide for pleasing the devoted dog lover on your shopping list.
For the Home Decorator:
When you enter a true dog lover’s home, you know right away. Even if you’re not greeted by the resident canine, the decor typically provides ample evidence of a dog-dominated household.
- A dog lover always needs to have a leash handy, and that’s why this Wood Dog Leash Holder proves valuable. This handcrafted piece features a rustic sign reading, “This home is filled with kisses, wagging tails, wet noses, & love.”
- Honor your friend or family member’s beloved dog with a Custom Pet Pillow. Simply submit an image of a canine and a throw pillow can be produced sporting his likeness.
- What dog lover wouldn’t want Canine-Themed Vintage Collage Art? Unique artwork featuring a basset hound riding a whale can really tie a living room together.
For the Fashionista:
Don’t let the dog lover in your life make a fashion faux pas. Gift items for both the owner and canine that can complete a dog-themed wardrobe.
- Every dog owner knows the feel of a cold, wet nose. By investing in a Pet Nose Print Necklace, you can furnish your dog lover with jewelry that’s customized to his pup’s nose.
- Hats are back in style, even for canines. The dog lover in your life will be thrilled with this ShaggyChic Dog Hat that provides warmth and fashion for any canine companion.
- Few fashion accessories match the elegance of a stylish scarf. This Dog Print Scarf will draw rave reviews as a specially-designed infinity scarf featuring your dog lover’s breed of choice.
For the Foodie:
When you have a keen interest in food, you automatically have something in common with your dog. Consequently, food-themed gifts can benefit a dog lover and accompanying canine companion alike.
- There’s no need for the dog lover in your life to risk a coffee burn. This Dog Coffee Sleeve slides up your travel mug for a tight fit, and is customizable to many specific dog breeds.
- Cookies are always delicious, but even more so when they feature a dog on them. Your dog lover will drool over a Custom Dog Cookie Cutter displaying his dog’s name and breed.
For the Adventurer:
When you head outdoors with your faithful canine companion, the world is your oyster. The dog lover in your life is bound to appreciate any gift that aids an appetite for adventure.
- With the Outward Hound DayPak Dog Backpack, your dog lover’s companion will be outfitted for any excursion. Featuring expandable pockets and adjustable straps, this saddlebag is both comfortable and convenient.
- Feet represent a vital asset for any four-legged friend. Help the dog lover in your life protect his canine’s feet from rocks, ice, and debris with Ruffwear Summit Trex Dog Boots. It’s putting a dog’s best foot forward.