Are you looking for that perfect dog name that just fits your pooch? Naming a dog can be difficult. One way many pet owners do it is to look for a name that goes with your dog’s personality or physical characteristic? For example, is your dog loving?
Here are some names ideas for dogs that are known to be “Loving”. I hope this helps you find the perfect name for your dog!
Do you have any suggestions for additional traits or dog names? Email us your dog name ideas and we will try to add them to our dog name list!
Names for “Loving Dogs”
- Aika – Japanese for “Little Love”
- Aphrodite – for the Goddess of Love and Beauty
- Bill (Bill Clinton)
- Cara – means friend in Irish.
- Devo – for devotion
- Hope – given a second chance at life
- Kizzy. It’s Mandinkan (a nobel tribe in Africa) and translates to….. You stay put. Named for a dog that hasn’t wandered more than 25ft. from my side.
- Lover Boy
- Miss Kyipo” pronounced KEY POE, it is Tibetan and means “Peace and Happiness”
- Satchmo, after Louis Armstrong
- SOLACE which means comfort in times of distress. Named for a wonderful dog that is patient, loyal, playful, naughty and a bundle of joy.
- Shotzey – German for Loved one
Doesn’t matter how or what you would like to name your dog, we have the perfect name for you. Are you looking for a dog name to go with personality traits for sweet dogs, small dogs, smart dogs, not so smart dogs, fast dogs, ornery dogs, or talkative dogs?
Or are you looking for a name your dog based on his hair coat color or type such as he is white, yellow, red or brown, silver or grey, black, spotted, wrinkled or a fluffy dog? Check out the links associated with any of those words and get our list! We have the perfect name for your dog!
Or have you found a stray dog or rescued a stray and want a name that fits?
Do you have a name suggestion? Email Us!