Toxic Toad Tip

Toxic Toad Tip

Licking, biting or otherwise ingesting Bufus marinus toads, located primarily in the southeastern United States, can result in nervous system toxicity as well as damage to the heart. Rinsing a dog's mouth out immediately and seeking emergency veterinary care are essential to successful treatment.

For more information, please read the story Poisonous Toads and Your Pet.

number-of-posts0 paws up

Previous / Next Article

Previous Article button

Dog Care

Tip for Green Beans for an Overweight Pooch

Next Article button