Common small tumors include Skin Tags, Canine Viral Papillomas (Dog Warts), Mast Cell Tumor, Melanomas, and Histiocytomas. Learn more about lumps that are pigmented with this article What Does a Black Lump on a Dog’s Skin Mean?
We hope this article helps you better understand the causes of some fatty cysts in dogs.
Additional Articles of Interest Relating to Lumps on Dogs:
- I Found a Hard Lump on My Dog — What is it?
- What Large Bumps on Dogs Can Mean
- What Does a Black Lump on a Dog’s Skin Mean?
- Canine Cancer – What Are the Warning Signs?
- Transmissible Venereal Tumor in Dogs
- Metastatic Neoplasia (Cancer) in Dogs
- Lipoma (Fatty Tumor) in Dogs
- Skin Cancer in Dogs
- Lumpectomy in Dogs