Treatment Options for Arthritis in Dogs
Content Sponsored by Glyde Mobility Chews
As dogs age, it is important to keep them active. For some dogs, being active becomes harder because of the painful disease of arthritis. Dogs develop arthritis for many reasons. There are a few contributing factors, such as:
- Breed: Giant, large, and medium-sized dogs are more likely to develop joint problems from arthritis.
- Age: Dogs age 8 and up are potential arthritis candidates, though some dogs can experience early-onset arthritis at age 1.
- Health History: Are there injuries or surgeries in your dog’s past? They can cause arthritis to develop in the injured area over time.
- Weight: Being overweight puts stress on a dog’s joints. If they are overweight, they may already be on the Joint Pain Cycle.
If your dog is slowing down from this disease, there are things you can do to help, but time is of the essence. Read on for things you can do right now to extend your dog’s mobile life.
4 Ways to Help Your Dog with Arthritis
The good news is you can help your dog break the arthritis cycle. Your veterinarian may offer the following solutions:
- Add Glyde Mobility Chews, the best joint supplement for dogs. Glyde is rich in the essential joint health ingredients that are beneficial to a dog’s diet at any age.
- Look at the possibility of losing weight to get your dog back to their optimum weight.
- Maintain or add daily exercise, such as a 30-minute walk.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) may be prescribed by a veterinarian for dogs with advanced arthritis.
The Glyde Difference
The top thing to look for when selecting the best joint supplements for dogs, is to be sure they have these key ingredients: glucosamine and chondroitin, as well as green lipped mussel (GLM). Joint supplements, such as Glyde Mobility Chews Hip and Joint Supplement for Dogs, are one of the most common long-term, safe treatments recommended to help reduce inflammation and pain, improve function, and slow progression of joint damage and arthritis.
This chart shows the three essential ingredients for joint health. Here is why they are important:
Glucosamine is one of the main building blocks for healthy joints, and naturally found in shellfish. It reduces pain, improves joint function and mobility, and reduces arthritis progression.
Green-Lipped Mussel (GLM) is found off the shores of New Zealand. It has immense health benefits for dogs and has also proven effective in humans. GLM contains beneficial nutrients such as Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Chondroitin sulfate is a natural substance that stimulates cartilage repair. When paired with glucosamine, chondroitin reduces pain, improves joint function and mobility, and reduces arthritis progression.
One of the best dog arthritis treatments is adding a joint supplement rich in essential health ingredients to your dog’s diet. There are many natural benefits your dog can get with Glyde Mobility Chews. Dogs are meant to be active. Take the steps necessary to keep them that way for as long as possible.
Glyde Mobility Chews for dogs, made by Parnell Living Science, are a powerful joint supplement with strong scientific backing to promote healthy joints. Glyde is the best joint supplement for dogs, with proven levels of the key ingredients of green-lipped mussel (GLM), glucosamine, and chondroitin. Count on Glyde to help reduce inflammation and pain, improve function, and slow progression of joint damage and arthritis for your dog. With Glyde, protecting your dog’s joints is as easy as giving them a daily chew that they think is a treat.