PetPartners, Inc. is an indirect corporate affiliate of PetPlace.com. PetPlace may be compensated when you click on or make a purchase using the links in this article.
Our question this week was:
Hi Dr. Debra – do you have a good recipe for peanut butter treats? Regards,
Sally B. Branson, MO
Hi – thanks for your email. Here is a recipe that some of my clients love!
Peanut Butter Dog Treats
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Combine oil, peanut butter and water. Add flour, one cup at a time, forming a dough.
3. Knead dough into firm ball and roll to 1/4 inch thickness.
4. Cut into 3 to 4 inch pieces. You can use cookie cutters if you like.
5. Place on an un-greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
Makes 2 1/2 dozen cookies.
Do you have any favorite treat recipes? Email us your favorites so we can share them with our users!
Best of luck!
To read most recent questions Click here!
Click here to see the full list of Ask Dr. Debra Questions and Answers!