Winner of the Presidential Candidates Pet Election
The presidential debates and elections have been almost all you hear in the news. It seems like every other word out of a newscaster's mouth is Hillary, Obama or McCain. So PetPlace.com users asked for a poll about which presidential pet YOU want to see in the Whitehouse! and we gave you the poll, your response was amazing and below are the results!
We had over 10,000 pet lovers vote!
But what about their pets? Which presidential pet would you like in the White House? Take our poll.
Did you vote? If not – you can Vote NOW.
Since last night, over hundreds of users have taken this poll. The results so far are as follows:
- 52.0% of pet lovers voted for a bunch of pets – An English Springer spaniel named Sam, Coco the mutt, turtles named Cuff and Link, a black and white cat named Oreo, a ferret, three parakeets and 13 saltwater fish (John McCain)
- 23.7% of pet lovers voted for Lab named Seamus (Hillary Rodham Clinton)
- 5.2% of pet lovers voted for to have no pets in the Whitehouse. (Barack Obama has no pets).
Although these people are no longer on the ballot…they are still getting votes…
- 11.4% of pet lovers voted for a Golden retriever and a chocolate lab (John Edwards)
- 7.7% of pet lovers voted for black lab named Jet and a Shih Tzu named Sonic (Mike Huckabee)
Check back later for updated poll results.
If you haven't voted, Which presidential pet would you like in the White House? Take our poll.